Teaching in Bali - Indonesia
We are looking for online teachers that are flexible, honest, hardworking and outgoing.
Please apply if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree dated November 2017 or prior
- Between 25 – 50 years old
- A desire to live in Bali, Indonesia (online teaching based in Bali…not from your home country)
- A minimum 40 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA Certificate
- You must be from Canada, America, Ireland, the UK, Australia or New Zealand.
- 5 days/week
- Max 40 hours/week
- 22 days paid vacation
- Base salary + incentives
- Visa arrangement
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for overtime
Would you like more information about working with English Live?
Let’s break it down for you.
- We offer groups lessons which are 45 minutes long and private lessons which are 20 minutes or 40 minutes long.
- After every class you have a break.
- You do not need to make a lesson plan; we provide all the material as we teach through a custom made power point.
The lessons have audio, visual, matching, gap fill, Q & A, etc.
- We don’t teach children, student’s typical range are from age 18 – 45.